Monday, December 10, 2007

Hint Really Heavily And Ye Shall Receive

I received a package from my sister today containing a mix CD of Christmas songs.

I was excited to see that several selections from my Christmas music wish list were on it. In fact, the only ones that weren't were "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)," "Baby It's Cold Outside" and "Sleigh Ride."

It also contained heartwarming holiday classics like the Schweaty Balls bit from Saturday Night Live, "Merry Fuckin' Christmas" from South Park and "Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire," plus some actually heartwarming holiday classics. It's exactly what I needed to get me through the last few weeks of the crazy, hectic season.

Side note: Also in the package was a pair of earrings and a bracelet that my sis made; she's been learning about jewelry making and having fun with funky beads. I really like it and am excited she made it for me, but it did make me feel a little bad that I haven't bought her anything for Christmas yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and the reasons I didn't include those songs are as follows: Sleigh Ride by the Ronettes - iTunes didn't have it; Baby, It's Cold Outside - is not a Christmas song, it's a winter song; Happy Christmas (War Is Over) by John Lennon and What's Her Face - I hate that song and could not, in good conscience, put it on anything that people know came from me. Sorry.

I'm glad you liked the rest of it, though!