Monday, December 10, 2007

Spamtastic

After I got married and changed my name, I changed my e-mail address to reflect the name change. I still keep the old address around, just in case someone doesn't have the new one, but I have the messages forwarded to the new one. Messages perceived to be spam, however, are not forwarded, and every once in awhile, I check them to make sure something real hasn't been tossed into the wrong folder.

When I checked today, I had 101 messages in my spam folder, only one of which was something I was supposed to receive. Usually, I just delete the spam, but today, I couldn't help noticing some of the better subject lines and wanting to share a few.

The majority of the messages (if the subject lines are really a true indication, since I didn't actually click on any of them) were about how I desperately need to get my penis enlarged. As a girl, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to interpret those messages, especially the one that read: Don't envy well-hung guys! You could easily become one of them!

There were plenty of non-penis-related messages as well, including one urging me, don't agree to stay a loser in new year (wow, thanks) and another telling me, you'll laugh your but off. Apparently, whatever they are advertising is so funny that I've already laughed off the second t in butt. And I'm still trying to figure out what it was I was supposed to take from the message whose subject was helping you veiw not old and create your minute al. But it probably has something to do with how my penis is too small.

No comments: