Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Songs I Could Listen To On Repeat, Over And Over And Over

"Brand New Key" by Melanie
"Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club
"You Are What You Love" by Jenny Lewis
"We Belong" by Pat Benetar
"Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash
"Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler
"The Sign" by Ace of Base
"Why Can't I" by Liz Phair
"Great" by Brownie Mary
"Truth No. 2" by Dixie Chicks
"Waterloo" by Abba
"Portions for Foxes" by Rilo Kiley
"Green Eyes" by Coldplay
"More Than A Woman" by Tavares

1 comment:

hellokitty9276 said...

sweetie. i think we are soulmates.

I feel so many of these songs with you. i am also excited that I gave you the rilo kiley and the jenny lewis! you so can not go wrong with that girl (in her band or solo projects.)

truth #2 i totally dig (considering patty griffin wrote it, this shouldnt be a surprise)

and omg--- we belong!! i could scream that song at the top of my lungs forever!!

love the post! it proves we are members of the same tribe. come to think of it....i should blog about my "tribe" theory.