Thursday, August 02, 2007

Oreo Balls

I've decided to start posting recipes here, since I like food so much and enjoy sharing it with people.

This is one of those things you can take to any party, there will be no leftovers and everyone will be asking for the recipe. So here it is.

1 package Oreo cookies
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 package chocolate almond bark

Smash cookies into the smallest bits you can (a food processor works great). Mix in cream cheese (I just smush it in with my hands). Roll into balls.

Melt almond bark in a double boiler and cover the balls in chocolate. Cool on wax paper. Refrigerate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, there are so many wonderful treats for the holidays - zucchini bread, fruit cake. But the thing I most like to bring out this time of year is my balls.