Monday, August 20, 2007

Christian Bale Wants Me

I had an inkling before, but now I'm sure.

Christian Bale wants me. He's just playing hard to get.

Yesterday morning, my husband got a voice mail from the Batman (aka Rory's First Kiss) casting folks, asking him to be in a bar scene to be shot on Thursday. Insanely jealous though I was, I was still really excited that my sweetheart might have a chance to be in the movie. He and Christian Bale together would be a whole lotta hot on the big screen, let me tell you.

He was excited too, so he called them back immediately, only to find out that the shoot goes from 4 a.m. to 7 p.m. He works 9-5, and Thursday is a really busy day for him, one he doubts he'd be able to get off work on this short notice. He turned them down and spent the rest of the day angry that they'd ignored the schedule information he'd given when he turned in his photo, and then gone and gotten his hopes up.

Obviously, Christian Bale found out that my husband had a chance to be in the movie and fixed it so he couldn't be in it, so my husband would get upset and decide to try his luck in Hollywood instead, and I'd be left here, ripe for the picking. That is the only possible explanation here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christian Bale? Whatever happened to Stone Phillips? Your marriage really must have gotten to him; his work suffered so after the blow (of your nuptials) that NBC let him go. He virtually disappeared from tv.