Tuesday, August 07, 2007

More On Tummy Trouble...And A Bit On Jewelry

I couldn't help but smile today when I read this news story. I certainly hope this guy thinks twice before stealing again.

My sister swallowed a necklace too, once. Not because she had stolen it -- but why in the world she had it in her mouth in the first place I'll never know. Probably for some crazy reason, unlike the totally understandable reason I had for having a penny in my mouth when I swallowed it -- I was trying to clean it off.

Note to self: Don't eat chicken and rice for awhile.

Note to readers: I promise I'll write about something more pleasant soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think you might ever mention me in one of your blogs without tacking on some hugely stupid or humiliating thing I have done? Besides the Great Hush Puppy Bestowal of 1990, I can't think of a story in recent memory that doesn't make me look like a complete prat.