Friday, October 03, 2008

An Open Letter To The Chicago White Sox

Dear Chicago White Sox,

I'm sure every member of your team is a loyal reader of this blog, and you've simply been waiting in the wings with your barbecue chips (Nick Swisher), Chief Crunchie ice cream bars (Alexei Ramirez), Sprite (Brian Anderson) and grilling tools (A.J. Pierzynski) for an invitation to a barbecue at my house.

Well, if you'll all just send me your e-mail addresses, I will happily send you that invite now, because thanks to the best e-card website ever, I finally have the perfect thing to send. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Erika

P.S. Good luck with the whole playoff thing. If you win the World Series again, maybe I can spring for a cake that says "congratulations." Or a Fudgie the Whale cake.

No comments: