Saturday, February 09, 2008

A Little Cheese, A Little Whine

I did two good deeds today, although one was a good deed of omission, so it probably doesn't count.

The first good deed was, my husband and I helped stack chairs and collect trash after a wine tasting we attended.

The other good deed was not thinking mean thoughts about a lady at the wine tasting who told me congratulations because she'd heard that one of the women involved in the group that planned the wine tasting was pregnant and assumed it was me. In her (or my) defense, this lady has only met us a couple of times, never remembers names and didn't even recognize me the two times I've run into her in public, so it was definitely a mistaken identity thing, not a "she looks pregnant" thing. Even so, it made me want to work a little extra hard at the gym tomorrow.

No comments: