Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'll Buy A Vowel...And A Hot Stone Massage

It's only my second day of good deeds, and this one isn't all that exciting, but it was kind of a slow day.

My husband is in desperate need of some pampering, so for his birthday in November, I gave him a gift certificate for a massage at the place I go. He's been saving it (and, I think, putting it off because he's uncertain about the whole massage thing), but today, I mentioned needing a massage myself, and he suggested going together.

There was no availability for me (different kind of massage, different appointment schedule), but while I was inquiring, I checked out times for him too.

He ended up chickening out again. But I think I deserve credit for looking.

In other news, my brother-in-law called tonight to tell us he's been chosen to appear on Wheel of Fortune. I'm really excited for him; I just hope he doesn't turn out to be one of those people who scream out the letters.

"L!"

Just talk like a normal person, okay?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i promise to talk like a normal person. although, i'm currently debating whether or not i want to yell out a letter just for you :-)