Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Girl Who Ate Michigan...Literally

A year ago in October, I went to Michigan to visit my friend Marla and did almost nothing but eat. I chronicled my adventure in this entry.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I ate Michigan again. Except, it wasn't really Michigan; it was just a piece of chicken shaped like Michigan. Except Michigan is backwards, so really, it just kind of looks like a mitten or a boxing glove. Still, I thought it was cool enough to take a picture of it. Just not cool enough to write about until two weeks later when I found the picture.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

and don't forget this was the time when i came to visit! :-)

hellokitty9276 said...

i will be on the look-out for georgia-shaped cuisine. i want to make sure i give you enough to write about after you visit the ATL.

ps- Punky says hello.