Monday, September 17, 2007

That Face, That Face, That Fabulous Face

After hearing about the site myheritage.com, where you can upload a photo of yourself and some "state of the art" software tells you what celebrities you most resemble, I couldn't resist trying it out.

I uploaded this photo of myself and my husband from his sister's wedding last week and eagerly awaited the results, hoping it would tell us we looked like Catherine Zeta-Jones and George Clooney or something.

Verdict: The computer said I look like Christina Scabbia, who is apparently some Italian pop singer, and my husband looks like former Polish prime minister Leszek Miller. What a cute couple those two would make.

I'm not sure if it's funnier that I was matched up as a hot young woman and he was matched with an old man, or that he's so proud of his Italian heritage and it was I, not he, who got matched with an Italian person.

But I guess I shouldn't laugh too much, in any case, because my number two match was Hillary Clinton, and apparently, the celebrity that comes in third for looking like me is Roger Federer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I sent a picture of Uncle Jim and myself. He was a match for J. M. Coetzee, a South African writer who won the Nobel prize in literature in 2003. And the ridiculous.....I was a match for Ann-Margret. At least they got the Swedish part right.

hellokitty9276 said...

I did mine too! The strongest match was for Jacqueline Bisset. The next closest were Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Biel and Alexis Bledel.

I am pertty pleased! after looking at the collage i do think we have the same shape face and placement of features.