Thursday, September 25, 2008

Go, You Chicken Fat, Go!

Last night during my workout session, my personal trainer, Megan, told me she plans to flee the country in June to backpack through Europe for awhile. She said she figures now is a good time to do it, since she's young and has nothing tying her down.

I'm totally excited for her, and I think it's a great thing. But who is going to get me all buff and fit now? I guess I can work with someone else, but I really like Megan, and I'm seeing results under her tutelage. I don't want her to leave!

I told her she is not allowed to go anywhere until I reach my fitness goals. She then made me do the hardest workout she's ever made me do, sending me home with jelly for legs.

I guess she's really serious about this whole Europe thing.

No comments: