Thursday, October 18, 2007

On The Eve of the Last Year Before I Turn 30...

My 20s have been interesting.

If I even began to list the highlights, the list would be a mile long. Suffice it to say that I've learned a lot and had a reasonably good time.

But as I close in on my 30s, I find myself breathing a sigh of relief. The 20s, interesting as they were, have been crazy, unsettled and often unsettling. I'm hoping the 30s bring a little more harmony, a little more balance, to my life.

But before all that zen bliss begins, I have one more year. So damn it, I'm gonna make it a good one.

I made a list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30, and I plan to chronicle the checking-off process in a new blog, Pearly Wise. (Stapling Jello will continue to bring you the same brilliant insights as always).

What's on the list? Will I accomplish all 30 things?

We'll start finding out tomorrow.

2 comments:

another 29 year old said...

Where is your blog?? I would like to know more about your journey as a 29-year old!

Erika said...

Done and gone. Deleted from Internetland. Sorry!