Friday, October 26, 2007

Guacamole for Everyone!

If a dream deferred is a raisin in the sun, a dream realized is an avocado in a box addressed to you.

Thanks to my sister, one of my lifelong dreams has been fulfilled. I am now an official member of the club -- the Avocado of the Month Club, that is. Yesterday, I received a box of six enormous avocados and some kind of tool, which is supposed to be a peeler or scraper or something. I don't care what it is; I've always wanted to belong to an of-the-month club, and now I do.

I'm not sure if they're really going to send me avocados every month or if it's just an honorary title, but either way, I'm excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They actually are an of-the-month club, but yours was actually a one-time gift. If you really want to get avocados by mail each month, Christmas is coming...