Tuesday, October 16, 2007

If It's Brown...

My mother sent me a package via UPS this week.

It's supposed to arrive on Thursday. Well, we'll just see about that.

After last year's Christmas package debacle, I don't feel terribly confident about the folks in the brown shorts delivering anything to me on time. Still, when my mom e-mailed to tell me that she'd sent me something via UPS, I decided to give the company the benefit of the doubt.

Even if they had re-routed my Christmas package three times without my knowledge or consent.

Even if their employees were completely unhelpful and rude.

Even if their idea of making amends was to send me a fruit basket.

Today, my mom forwarded me an e-mail update she had received on the status of my package's journey. In the summary, my name and the name of my company had been misspelled.

If anyone wants a banana or something, let me know now.

1 comment:

hellokitty9276 said...

you can send the fruit my way. i will eat it! i am going broke spending $3+ per pound for my favorite fall apples!