Wednesday, March 26, 2008

At Least ZZ Top Would Like Me

I've been foiled again by Christian Bale. And this time, he has company.

Today, a friend sent me this article about extras casting for the new Christian Bale/Johnny Depp movie, filming next weekend in Aurora. I was really excited about the prospect of being so close to all that hotness until I got to the part about size requirements. Women must wear a dress size of 10 or smaller and stand no taller than 5 feet, 8 inches. The dress size is fine, so long as they don't care if I look extra busty, but the height is definitely an issue. I am decidedly taller than 5'8".

I've always liked being a tall, long-legged gal, so this was a real blow. I would gladly have my femurs removed for a chance to appear on screen with Christian Bale and Johnny Depp, but the filming is next week, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to heal that quickly.

1 comment:

hellokitty9276 said...

he must have some serious self esteem issues. you got legs like julia roberts in pretty woman. i know you are a married woman....but those legs could certainly do a lot of damage. perhaps you should confront bale in your dreams and counsel him on the fact that he does need to appear on film with you.