Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Hunka Hunka Birthday Cake

Hey, Hey, Hey.* Let's all take a moment, please, to commemorate the 74th birthday of the possibly late, undoubtedly great Elvis Presley.

Don't Be Cruel, please Help Me send a Happy Birthday To You to the king of rock and roll.

I know, many of those with Suspicious Minds think this Sweet Spirit is in Heaven, having Just A Little Talk With Jesus, but I Just Can't Help Believing he is having Fun In Acapulco, on an Island of Love with Petunia The Gardener's Daughter -- or even having a Harem Holiday. After all, he always was Girl Happy.

Elvis, I Ain't About To Sing, but I just want to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday Baby. You may have been gone before I was born, but I Feel Like I've Known You Forever. So if you are out there, I know You Don't Know Me, so You Don't Have to Say You Love Me, but please, Write to Me From Naples.

*List of Elvis songs graciously provided by Wikipedia. Contrary to popular belief among my high school classmates, I really don't know all that much about Elvis. Except his birthday.

1 comment:

hellokitty9276 said...

do you think it is weird that my brother was born on elvis' birthday and my mom and madonna share a birthday (down to the year) but i was born on patrick swayze's birthday?

what does this all mean?