Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Am The Most Fascinating Person Ever -- Not All That Fascinating Edition

What is your occupation?
I am an editor for a publishing company and a freelance writer.

What color are your socks right now?
Each pair is the same color it's always been, but if you mean the socks that are currently on my feet, you're out of luck, because my feet are bare.

What are you listening to right now?
My husband commentate on the Sox/Cubs game.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?
Shortbread cookies and lemonade.

Can you drive a stick shift?
I learned how, but I haven't actually driven a stick shift on the road more than once, and that was six years ago, so I'm gonna go with no.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
I'm going to ignore that that's not actually a question and answer the question it should be. The answer is Marla. I needed a good gift suggestion.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Very much.

How old are you today?
29, all day long.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Yeah, right.

What is your favorite drink?
Iced tea.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Many times. And I'd like to extend a big thank-you to whoever wrote this survey and spelled dyed correctly.

Favorite Food?
Chicken paprikash.

What is the second to last movie you watched?
Love in the Time of Cholera

Favorite day of the year?
December 23

How do you vent anger?
I whine and bitch. But I know how annoying that is, so I think from now on, I'm going to dance Kevin Bacon style when I'm angry.

What was your favorite toy as a child?
I'd say my stuffed pig, Roger Bacon, but he wasn't so much of a toy as a friend. My favorite toys were probably my sister's. Her stuff always seemed way cooler than mine.

What is your favorite season?
Fall

Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries if we're talking actual fruit. But I like cherry flavored candy and prefer it when any liquid medicine I take is cherry flavored.

When was the last time you cried?
This afternoon.

What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes and my laundry basket.

What did you do last night?
My husband and I went to a barbecue, which was super fun. And the best part was, it was close enough for us to ride our bikes, which was also super fun.

Nails painted or plain?
My toes are always painted, except sometimes in the winter if I'm lazy and no one will be seeing my feet. My fingers are painted probably half the time.

What are you most afraid of?
Being maimed.

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Plain, but I enjoy spicy sometimes.

Favorite dog Breed?
Boston terriers, especially my peanut girl.

Favorite day of the week?
Friday, especially because I usually don't have to work.

How many states have you lived in?
Two

What makes you happy?
Stella

Favorite outfit right now?
I'm not at all good with clothes, and since I have a casual dress code for work, I pretty much wear jeans every day. I have nothing cute. So my favorite outfit is pajamas, because they are the most comfortable and I'm always relaxing at home when I have them on.

1 comment:

hellokitty9276 said...

nice way to respond to a chain email....i love it.