Monday, April 21, 2008

When One Door Closes, Another Opens

My husband and I have reached another interesting point in our search for couple friends. Last week, he was taking Stella for a walk around the neighborhood and happened to meet another Boston Terrier.

Her name is Zoe, and she's about Stel's age. She saw my husband and Stel walking by and started barking, and her puppy parents came out to see what all the racket was. They had a brief exchange and parted ways.

Yesterday, Stella and I were walking past the same building, and it happened again. This time, though, Zoe came down to say hello. Zoe was a little more excited to meet Stella than Stella would have liked, but her puppy parents seem very nice, and they obviously have great taste in dogs. Plus, they live close.

All in all, I'd say these people have good couple friend potential. At least, as much as they could after a five-minute conversation about our dogs.

No comments: