Monday, October 09, 2006

Quick Take Updates

Much has happened since I began this blog, so I thought I'd update my two or three loyal readers on what's been going on since previous posts.

- I watched The Nine, and I think it is my new show.

- I played regular Monopoly, and it was weird. Somehow dealing in ones and fives is disappointing after dealing in millions.

- I bought a car charger for my ipod, and it doesn't work. When will the madness stop?

- The Shrieking Machine still goes to my gym, and she still annoys the crap out of me. But last week, I heard the instructor tell her, "less shrieking, more punching," and I felt my spirits rise. She kept on shrieking, but it's good to know she annoys the crap out of more people than just me.

- Mr. Heckles held the door for me last week and even said hello, like a normal person would. I think we're best friends now.

No comments: